Online Store rules
These Rules are addressed to Consumers and set out the principles and procedure for the conclusion of a Distance Sales Contract with the Consumer in the Store.
- Rules: these rules of the Store.
- Seller: Premium Stal, run by Kazimiera Ciopała with the seat in Brzączowice 1, 32-410 Brzączowice, NIP 6811403172, REGON 387973292.
- Consumer: a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to their business or professional activity.
- Customer: any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur with the rights of a consumer: a natural person concluding a contract directly related to their business activity, if the content of this contract indicates that it is not of a professional nature for them, arising, in particular, from the subject of their business activity.
- Store: an online store operated by the Seller at the internet address www.premiumstal.com
- Order: Customer’s declaration of intent placed with the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Product(s) Sales Contract with the Seller.
- Order Form: an interactive form available in the Store that allows for placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and determining the terms of the Sales Contract, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Product: structures, elements, and metal products available in the Store, which are the subject of a Sales Contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- Contract: a contract for the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider to the Customer.
- Working Days: days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Contact with the Store
- Seller’s address: Brzączowice 1 19, 32-410 Brzączowice
- Seller’s email address: email@example.com
- Seller’s phone number: +48792794900
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller by phone from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 16:00.
- Prices given in the Store are in Polish złoty and are gross prices (VAT included).
- The sale price does not include anchoring the goods to the ground. Anchoring of the goods to the ground is additionally charged and may only take place on the ground prepared by the Customer.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery, about which the Customer will be informed on the Store’s website when placing an Order.
- The cost of delivery and installation depends on the voivodeship, ie:
- małopolskie, śląskie, świętokrzyskie, podkarpackie voivodeships: + 150 zł
- opolskie, lubelskie, łódzkie, mazowieckie voivodeships: + 200 zł
- other voivodeships: + 250 zł
Rules for placing an Order
- The Seller provides the following methods of placing Orders:
- In the website of the Store at www.premiumstal.com: 24/7; placing an Order is done by completing a form with configuration tools and selection of payment method.
- By phone: at the numbers stated in § 3.3
- By email: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment methods offered
- If the Customer chooses:
- transfer payment, electronic payment, or payment card payment – the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the conclusion of the Sales Contract, otherwise the order will be cancelled,
- cash payment for orders over the value of 5,000 zł or for non-standard orders, an advance payment of 50% of the order value is required within 3 calendar days from the date of the conclusion of the Sales Contract, otherwise the order will be cancelled. The Customer is obliged to pay the remaining amount to the driver during the installation.
- Payment in cash on delivery
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account
- Payment by credit card
- Goods ordered through the Online Store are delivered in the Republic of Poland and to selected countries in the European Union.
- Delivery of the Product to the Customer is chargeable, unless the Sales Contract provides otherwise.
- Delivery time depends on the number of orders that Premium Stal has at the ordering time by the customer. It can be from 14 to 45 working days. Lead time is agreed individually with each customer. The Buyer will be informed by phone about the date and time of delivery and installation. If the date of delivery and installation proposed by the Seller is not accepted by the Customer, the lead time may be extended by another 30 working days.
- The sales document is a receipt or, at the request of the Buyer, a VAT invoice that the Buyer shall receive after the installation.
- The buyer is responsible for preparing the ground.
Right of withdrawal from the contract
- A consumer may withdraw from a Sales Contract of a product purchased at the premiumstal.com internet Store within 14 days, without giving any reason, by making a corresponding statement to the Seller (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or email).
- In the case of withdrawal from the Distance Sales Contract, the Contract shall be considered as not concluded.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Contract, the price paid for the Goods, together with transport costs incurred by the Consumer when purchasing the Goods, shall be refunded by the Seller within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Contract.
- The Seller shall refund the payments using the same methods of payment that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution.
- The Seller may withhold refunding until they have received the Product back or until they have been provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to the Consumer:
- if the trader has fully performed a service with the express consent of the consumer who has been informed before the beginning of the performance that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the service is completed by the entrepreneur;
- when the subject matter of the performance is a non-prefabricated item produced to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy their individual needs;
Complaint and warranty
- All goods purchased in the online store have a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- The warranty for the goods that undergo any alteration or modification shall be void.
- In case of defects of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a claim under the statutory warranty provisions of the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under statutory warranty.
- A complaint should be made in writing or electronically to the address of the Seller provided in these Rules.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, among others, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in reference to the defect of the goods.
- The original proof of purchase must be attached to the goods under the complaint.
- The Goods sent back within the complaint procedure should be sent to the Seller’s address;
- Premium Stal shall consider and respond to the complaint immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint.
Personal data in the Online Store
- The Seller is the Controller of the Customers’ personal data collected via the Online Store.
- Personal data of the Customers collected by the Controller through the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Contract.
- The Customer has the right to access their data and rectify them.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data specified in the Rules and necessary to conclude a Sales Contract results in inability to conclude that contract.
- The Rules shall apply as of 01.07.2021.
- In matters not governed by these Rules, universally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Dz.U. 2002 nr 144, poz. 1204, as amended) and other relevant provisions of commonly binding law.
- The Consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation methods. Detailed information in this regard is available in the offices and on the websites of powiat (municipal) consumer advocates.
- Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in the Polish language.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Rules for important reasons, such as: changes in laws, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of these Rules. The Seller shall inform the Customer about any change at least 7 days in advance.